The Lift is 1999 Broadways state of the art fitness center. Features of the newly remodeled space include Wellbeats, a virtual fitness instructor program, state of the art cardio equipment, separate studio for group classes, and so much more.
Monday – Friday:
7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
We will be using Microsoft Bookings for you to sign up for a 45 minute time slot to use the Fitness Center. Our cleaning crew will be disinfecting the Fitness Center in the 15 minutes in between reservations, so it’s very important to stay within your time frame. At this time, we are only allowing 3 people in the Fitness Center at a time.
Once you have reserved your time and are ready to access the Fitness Center, please see Security in the lobby, where you will be able to check out an access badge. The doors to the Fitness Center will remain locked and can only be accessed with a badge. Please note that you must make your reservation at least 24 hours in advance.
We ask that when utilizing the Fitness Center, everyone please abide by state and local mandates, follow posted signage, and adhere to the guidelines below.
- In accordance with state and local mandates, masks are required. Please utilize masks throughout your workout, but while socially distanced, you may momentarily take it off to catch your breath if needed.
- Maximum occupancy in the Fitness Center at any given time is 3 people.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a six-foot distance from others.
- Please remember to use this link to reserve your time in Microsoft Bookings before seeing Security for access.
- Please stay within your allocated 45-minute time frame so that sanitization can take place on time.
- Please note that these rules and guidelines are subject to change as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve.
- We are very excited to be able to reopen the Fitness Center. However, if the Hines Team sees that these rules are not being adhered to, the Fitness Center will be closed indefinitely.
Questions regarding The Lift should be directed to Property Management at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.292.1999.
For access to The Lift, tenants must review the Rules and Regulations and sign The Lift’s Fitness Club Release form and turn it into the Management Office on the 14th floor. Card access will be granted within 24 hours after the release has been turned in.